BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
This could easily be the best homemade chicken pizza recipe you’ll ever find. If you’ve never made a bbq chicken pizza you need to know that you can bake your pizza crust in the barbecue by putting it on low heat and leaving the crust in until the edges brown. Just put it on a Chef Caron nonstick BBQ grill mat. It will even leave grill marks on the bottom if you’re in to that. Barbecue pizza has become increasingly popular with the availability of pre-made pizz doughs and the bbq grill mat for cooking it on your grill. Let us know what you think of the BBQ chicken pizza after you try it. This is our absolute favorite bbq pizza especially when it’s made with the addition of jalapeño peppers If you try this barbecue pizza thing you can either use fresh jalapeños or the pickled ones, whichever you prefer. .
INGREDIENTS for BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
Homemade Pizza Dough or 1 13.8 oz can of pre-made Pizza Dough (you can use pre-made to make it more simple). I’ve listed some of my favorite pre-made pizza options below this post – you can get them on Amazon, of course.
– Rotisserie Chicken (chopped in cubes) or 1 1/2 cups cubed chicken
– 1 1/4 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce – Some great options are listed below this post.
– 1/3 cup cilantro (chopped)
– 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
– garlic salt
1. Begin by cubing your chicken and tossing it 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
2. Bake Pizza Dough for 5 minutes on your grill with the lid closed. Go for 350 degrees.
3. While Pizza Dough is still warm, distribute 1/2 cup pizza sauce over the entire surface of the pizza crust. (add more or less if desired).
4. Add cheese, barbecue chicken, cilantro and bacon to your pizza. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
5. Bake pizza on the grill mat for an additional 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough is golden brown.
6. Drizzle with more barbecue sauce, and ENJOY!
It’s that simple!
Simple Mills Pizza Dough Mix, 9.8 Ounce Box, 3 Count
- Mix makes 2 savory 8-inch pizza crusts
- Just 8 simple and nutrient-rich ingredients
- Our almond flour-based pizza dough mix is naturally high in protein and low in carbohydrates
- Easy to make: just add oil, apple cider vinegar, and water to make dough
- As always, our products are free of grain, gluten, dairy and soy; they are paleo-friendly, low-glycemic and non-GMO
Namaste Foods, Sugar Free Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
- Case of 6 mixes (total of 96 oz) Makes 12 12" pizza crusts
- Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
- Dairy, Corn, Soy, Potato, Casein & Nut Free
- Dedicated Facility, made in the USA
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Chebe Bread Pizza Crust Mix, Gluten Free, 7.5-Ounce Box (Pack of 8)
- 7.5- ounce bags (8 Pack)(total of 60 ounces)
- Gluten-free and great taste
- Lactose and casein-free
Antimo Caputo Pizzeria Flour, 55 Pound
- This top quality flour is VPN and APN certified and used by top pizza makers worldwide
- Molino Caputo is family owned and operated for nearly 100 years
The Elements of Pizza: Unlocking the Secrets to World-Class Pies at Home
27 used from $ 14.97
- Random House USA Inc
Mama Leone's Pizza Crust Mix With Rosemary & Basil, 15-Ounce Box (Pack of 4)
- Pack of four, 15-ounce boxes (total of 60 ounces)
- Easy to prepare
- All natural; no preservatives
- Easy to make by hand
- Great Gift Idea
Pizzacraft 6" x 3" Hardwood Handled Pizza Dough Scraper and Cutter (Stainless Steel) - PC0207
- Cut, portion and scrape dough from work surface
- Stainless steel blade
- Hardwood handle for easy grip
Norpro Wood Pastry/Pizza Roller
- Measures: 7.25" x 4.5" x 1.25" / 18.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm. Large roller: 4.125" / 10.5cm. Small roller: 2.5" / 6cm
- To help achieve a perfectly cooked crust, it needs to be of a uniform thickness. The Norpro Pastry/Pizza Roller is the perfect 2-in-1 tool for pies, cookies and pizza dough!
- The large roller smoothly rolls out dough, creating a uniform crust. Easy to use on your pastry mat/cutting board or directly in the pan!
- The small roller makes it easy to fill in dough to the edges, smooths edges and sides, and ensures uniform depth around the inner rim of the pan.
- Also ideal to crush nuts, crackers, cookies and bread crumbs!