Marinade Style Grilled Vegetable Salad
This marinade veggie salad recipe is provided courtesy of Courtesy of Chris Mosler at Thinly Spread.
It’s always good to give those vegetarians an option on the barbecue. Veggie burgers get a little boring and they’re not that great anyway, in my opinion. If you’re grilling for vegans you need to keep in mind that if you put together a grilled vegetable salad and add olive oil and some good spice, maybe even hot pepper for the right people, it will be a full meal on it’s own. And for professed vegetarians (as opposed to vegans – important distinction), just sprinkle cheese on top for the full meal deal.
This recipe calls for a marinade and provides a recipe for making it yourself. If you prefer you can buy pre-made marinades. I’ve listed several of my favorites below this post. The great thing about marinades is that with a veggie dish you can still use a steak or chicken marinade and it will taste great.
Jack Daniel's Marinade In-A-Bag, Honey Teriyaki, 12 Ounce (Pack of 5)
- Pack of five 12 ounce bags (total of 60 ounces)
- Ready-to-use liquid marinade in a flavor-sealed bag ready in three easy steps, all of the flavor with none of the fuss
- Naturally brewed & aged soy sauce and the finest ginger, sesame seeds and spices complemented by the sweetness of honey
- Gluten free, ideal for chicken, steak, fish, and vegetables
- Product of the USA
Adolph's Marinade In Minutes Meat Marinade, 1 oz (Case of 24)
- Original blend of herbs and spices, including paprika, black pepper, onion, garlic and a hint of lemon
- Tenderizes and flavors meat in only 15 minutes
- Great on beef, pork and lamb
- Simply add water and meat
- For a variation, prepare with beef broth in place of water
Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade with Natural Flavors, 12 oz. (Pack of 6)
- Made with natural ingredients, including lime juice, chipotle peppers, cumin, oregano and garlic
- Features a zesty blend of spices
- No MSG
- Tenderizes and enhances meat and veggies in just 30 minutes
- Provides an authentic taste of Mexico
Lea & Perrins Marinade In-A-Bag, Roasted Garlic Balsamic, 12 Ounce (Pack of 10)
- Pack of ten 12 ounce bags (total of 120 ounces)
- Aged balsamic vinegar, roasted garlic, and the perfect blend of thyme, oregano and other savory herbs
- Easy way to deliver all of the flavor with none of the mess in three easy steps and is great with chicken, pork, fish and vegetables
- Gluten free, certified Kosher
- From Worcester, England
7-UP Citrus Marinade, 14-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
- Pack of six, 14-ounce bottles (total of 84 ounces)
- This brand has been a staple on American tables for over 100 years.
- Enjoy the light, refreshing tast of 7UP on the grill.
- The natural lemon and lime flavors of 7UP will add a refreshing citrus burst to every bite of chicken, fish, and vegetables.
- Unique recipe of sweet and savory flavors will enhance any BBQ.
MR. BAR-B-Q Flip & Flavor Marinade Tray, Yellow
- Allows you to prepare early and store in refrigerator for later use
- Unique locking lid lets you marinate both sides without opening
- 2 piece set includes: 1 marinade tray and 1 universal locking lid
RetailSource Original Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce, 2 Count
- A pepper sauce that balances heat and flavor perfectly
- A sauce that really sizzles.
- Wow, such flavor, so much tasty.